Most Active Stories
- Forest Service at LBL Cancels Controversial Pisgah Bay Project As Proposed
- Murray Police Respond to WATCH Center; 1 Man Dead from Believed Self-Inflicted Gun Shot
- Kentucky Legislators Grill Cabinet Officials for Not Disclosing Fraud-Comitting WIC Vendors
- Rand Paul Is Skipping Fancy Farm and Why That Matters
- UK Officials Propose $16 Million Dollar Expansion at Princeton Research Center
Mon December 31, 2012
Retiring Education Department Spokeswoman Recalls Reforms
Kentucky Department of Education Communications Division Director Lisa Gross retired in December. Earlier in 2012, she earned the Kevin M. Noland Award for significant service to the commonwealth’s public schools.
Gross has been responsible for KDE’s public information and media relations. For many education reporters Gross has been the “go to” person at the state level.
Before retiring, Gross joined me from her office to talk about how Kentucky education has changed over the years.