Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Sharon Day Talks Commonwealth Republicans
Fri March 23, 2012
Republican National Committee Co-Chair on Kentucky's GOP Presidential Primary
Earlier this month, Republican National Committee co-chair Sharon Day spoke in Murray at the Purchase and Lakes Area Lincoln/Reagan Day Dinner. She rallied the party in advance of Kentucky’s May 22nd GOP primary. Before Day arrived, Chad Lampe spoke with her by phone about her message for Commonwealth Republicans and about the rise in profile of smaller GOP primaries, like Kentucky, in light of a bruising presidential nominating contest.