Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
Fri July 15, 2011
Q&A: Dr. Richard Hurt of the Mayo Clinic
By Chad Lampe
Murray – Dr. Richard Hurt is a Professor of Medicine at the Mayo Clinic and an MSU Alumnus. Dr. Hurt stopped by WKMS to speak about nicotine addiction, Kentucky's high smoker and cancer rate and his new work with "Global Bridges" a Healthcare Alliance for Tobacco Dependence Treatment.
To find out more about Dr. Hurt visit his website