Most Active Stories
- Forest Service at LBL Cancels Controversial Pisgah Bay Project As Proposed
- Murray Police Respond to WATCH Center; 1 Man Dead from Believed Self-Inflicted Gun Shot
- Kentucky Legislators Grill Cabinet Officials for Not Disclosing Fraud-Comitting WIC Vendors
- Rand Paul Is Skipping Fancy Farm and Why That Matters
- UK Officials Propose $16 Million Dollar Expansion at Princeton Research Center
Mon October 7, 2013
PVA Test Offered For Candidates
People interested in running for property valuation administrator in Kentucky counties next year can take the required examination to qualify next month in Lawrenceburg.
The exam will be given on November 8 at Eagle Lake Convention Center. Applicants passing the test from those counties will be eligible for appointment for the remainder of the 2010-2014 term and to seek election in 2014.
PVAs must be at least 24 when elected or appointed, a Kentucky citizen and a Kentucky resident for at least two years and county resident at least one year before the election or appointment.