Most Active Stories
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- Commentary: Preventing Gun Violence with "Magical Thinking"
- MSU Professor Gives Context to Central American Refugee Crisis
- Davies Begins Work as Murray State's 13th President
- Kentucky Residents May Soon Need More Than a Driver's License to Get Into Some Federal Buildings
Mon October 7, 2013
PVA Test Offered For Candidates
People interested in running for property valuation administrator in Kentucky counties next year can take the required examination to qualify next month in Lawrenceburg.
The exam will be given on November 8 at Eagle Lake Convention Center. Applicants passing the test from those counties will be eligible for appointment for the remainder of the 2010-2014 term and to seek election in 2014.
PVAs must be at least 24 when elected or appointed, a Kentucky citizen and a Kentucky resident for at least two years and county resident at least one year before the election or appointment.