Most Active Stories
- While Dangerous Predicted Winter Weather Won't Contend With '09 Ice Storm
- Global Laser Enrichment Could Bring New Laser-Based Technology to Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Site
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- EKU Plans Response To White Supremacist Flyer Posted In Classroom Buildings
- 3 Educators Selected For KY Teacher Hall of Fame
Mon October 7, 2013
PVA Test Offered For Candidates
People interested in running for property valuation administrator in Kentucky counties next year can take the required examination to qualify next month in Lawrenceburg.
The exam will be given on November 8 at Eagle Lake Convention Center. Applicants passing the test from those counties will be eligible for appointment for the remainder of the 2010-2014 term and to seek election in 2014.
PVAs must be at least 24 when elected or appointed, a Kentucky citizen and a Kentucky resident for at least two years and county resident at least one year before the election or appointment.