Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Davies,'Board Relationships Key to Presidency'
Wed October 15, 2008
Purchase Agreement Signed for Executive Inn
By Todd Hatton
Paducah, KY – A 9 million dollar purchase agreement was signed yesterday for Paducah's Executive Inn. Space Coast Hospitality Management Services President Bill Parsons says closing on the building is scheduled to occur in 10 days.
Parsons reported the signing to Paducah Mayor Bill Paxton and officials of the American Quilters Society prior to last night's city commission meeting. Parsons says renovations could begin within 3 weeks.
AQS President Meredith Schroeder says she's encouraged by the progress, but intends to wait until renovations begin before making an announcement about next year's quilt show.
Parsons will meet with contractor A&K Construction President Ken Hunt today to start working on a renovation contract and plan.