Most Active Stories
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- MSU Professor Gives Context to Central American Refugee Crisis
- Commentary: Preventing Gun Violence with "Magical Thinking"
- Davies Begins Work as Murray State's 13th President
- Kentucky Residents May Soon Need More Than a Driver's License to Get Into Some Federal Buildings
Fri November 1, 2013
PSO Presents a Roman Festival and More This Weekend
Kate Lochte speaks with Paducah Symphony Orchestra Maestro Raffaele Ponti about tomorrow night's (Saturday, November 2) concert at The Carson Center, featuring Feste romane, P. 157 (Roman Festivals) by Respighi; Andante & Rondo ongarese, J. 158, op.35 by Weber; and Symphony No. 3, op.27 (Sinfonia espansiva) by Neilson. The performance also featured guest artist Dong-Yun Shankle on bassoon and visiting singers. See more at Paducah Symphony Orchestra's website.