Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Fri November 1, 2013
PSO Presents a Roman Festival and More This Weekend
Kate Lochte speaks with Paducah Symphony Orchestra Maestro Raffaele Ponti about tomorrow night's (Saturday, November 2) concert at The Carson Center, featuring Feste romane, P. 157 (Roman Festivals) by Respighi; Andante & Rondo ongarese, J. 158, op.35 by Weber; and Symphony No. 3, op.27 (Sinfonia espansiva) by Neilson. The performance also featured guest artist Dong-Yun Shankle on bassoon and visiting singers. See more at Paducah Symphony Orchestra's website.