Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
Tue December 11, 2012
Prosecutor Seeks Murder Case Info From Trigg Co. Sheriff
A Kentucky sheriff offering his own reward money in hopes of solving three murder cases is being asked to turn over his information in one of the slayings. Commonwealth's Attorney G.L. Ovey has filed a motion asking Trigg County Sheriff Ray Burnam to appear in court Wednesday with his file on the Chantell Humphries murder case. Humphries' body was found on a Trigg County cattle farm a decade ago. A trial earlier this year ended in a mistrial.
Burnam says he's given everything to Ovey and state police, except for a couple of recent taped interviews he plans to pass along. Burnam says there was no need for Ovey to go to court, all he had to do was call and ask for the information.