Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Tue August 7, 2012
Principal Placed on Administrative Leave After DUI
Clarksville-MontgomeryCounty School System officials have placed the principal of the district’s Alternative School on administrative leave pending investigation of his driving under the influence charge. Police arrested Principal Ed Stephens after he failed a sobriety test following a stop on Fort Campbell Boulevard Saturday night. Police said Stephens admitted he had been drinking. The system’s At-Risk Coordinator Doctor Kim Sigears takes over administration at the Alternative School.