Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Tue August 7, 2012
Principal Placed on Administrative Leave After DUI
Clarksville-MontgomeryCounty School System officials have placed the principal of the district’s Alternative School on administrative leave pending investigation of his driving under the influence charge. Police arrested Principal Ed Stephens after he failed a sobriety test following a stop on Fort Campbell Boulevard Saturday night. Police said Stephens admitted he had been drinking. The system’s At-Risk Coordinator Doctor Kim Sigears takes over administration at the Alternative School.