Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
Tue August 7, 2012
Principal Placed on Administrative Leave After DUI
Clarksville-MontgomeryCounty School System officials have placed the principal of the district’s Alternative School on administrative leave pending investigation of his driving under the influence charge. Police arrested Principal Ed Stephens after he failed a sobriety test following a stop on Fort Campbell Boulevard Saturday night. Police said Stephens admitted he had been drinking. The system’s At-Risk Coordinator Doctor Kim Sigears takes over administration at the Alternative School.