Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Tue August 7, 2012
Principal Placed on Administrative Leave After DUI
Clarksville-MontgomeryCounty School System officials have placed the principal of the district’s Alternative School on administrative leave pending investigation of his driving under the influence charge. Police arrested Principal Ed Stephens after he failed a sobriety test following a stop on Fort Campbell Boulevard Saturday night. Police said Stephens admitted he had been drinking. The system’s At-Risk Coordinator Doctor Kim Sigears takes over administration at the Alternative School.