Most Active Stories
- UPDATE: Both Lanes of I-24 Reopened, Oregon Man Charged with 'Use of Weapon of Mass Destruction'
- Calloway County High School Students Request a Gay-Straight Alliance
- UPDATE: Officials Release Identity of Murray Man Found Deceased in Home
- [Update: Verizon All Clear] Widespread AT&T, Verizon Outages Reported in Ky. and Tenn.
- Monroe Co. Judge-Executive Among Republicans Supporting Democrat Jack Conway
Tue August 7, 2012
Principal Placed on Administrative Leave After DUI
Clarksville-MontgomeryCounty School System officials have placed the principal of the district’s Alternative School on administrative leave pending investigation of his driving under the influence charge. Police arrested Principal Ed Stephens after he failed a sobriety test following a stop on Fort Campbell Boulevard Saturday night. Police said Stephens admitted he had been drinking. The system’s At-Risk Coordinator Doctor Kim Sigears takes over administration at the Alternative School.