Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow: Afternoon Photos Added] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Murray Downtown Fire: Gutted Buildings Likely to be Razed
- Sixth-Grader's Science Project Catches Ecologists' Attention
- Hemp Oil Not a Source of CBD Which Could Be Used in Epilepsy Treatments
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
Thu August 23, 2012
Princeton Studies Other Cities’ Liquor Laws
Princeton City Council members are studying how two other western Kentucky cities have implemented their local option laws allowing alcohol sales.
The Princeton Times-Leader reports the council is looking over information including ordinances from Dawson Springs and Central City. Council members are looking for guidance on drafting local rules following voter approval of alcohol sales in the community earlier this month.