Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Skies Clear for Sunny Saturday, Be Careful on Roads
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Global Laser Enrichment Could Bring New Laser-Based Technology to Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Site
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
Tue July 31, 2012
Princeton Pro-Alcohol Group Outraises Opponents
Princeton, Kentucky’s pro-alcohol sales group has raised more money than their opponents in the lead up to the city’s August 7th wet/dry vote.
Kentucky's Election Finance Registry's latest numbers show Progress for Princeton has raised over $6,000, while the anti-alcohol sales Champions for a Safe Community has reported no money raised for the election. Princeton is the 3rd western Kentucky community to hold a wet/dry vote this year. Earlier this month Murray and Marshall County held their own votes, with Murray allowing sales while Marshall stayed dry.