Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow: Afternoon Photos Added] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Sixth-Grader's Science Project Catches Ecologists' Attention
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
- Murray Downtown Disasters: How the City’s Handling Collapsing, Burned Buildings
- Bad Luck: Murray Business Loses Office After Collapse, Then Fire Threatens New Office
Tue July 31, 2012
Princeton Pro-Alcohol Group Outraises Opponents
Princeton, Kentucky’s pro-alcohol sales group has raised more money than their opponents in the lead up to the city’s August 7th wet/dry vote.
Kentucky's Election Finance Registry's latest numbers show Progress for Princeton has raised over $6,000, while the anti-alcohol sales Champions for a Safe Community has reported no money raised for the election. Princeton is the 3rd western Kentucky community to hold a wet/dry vote this year. Earlier this month Murray and Marshall County held their own votes, with Murray allowing sales while Marshall stayed dry.