Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Global Laser Enrichment Could Bring New Laser-Based Technology to Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Site
Mon July 23, 2012
Princeton Plans for Alcohol Vote
Following Marshall County and the City of Murray, another western Kentucky community will vote on legalized alcohol sales this summer. On August 7th, Princeton residents will decide whether or not to allow alcohol.
The Paducah Sun reports the group Progress for Princeton submitted more than four hundred names to Caldwell County Clerk Toni Watson last month to get the referendum on the ballot. This will be Princeton’s third such vote.