Most Active Stories
- Murray High School Assistant Charged with Rape
- Former Kentucky Lawmaker John Arnold Cleared of Ethics Charges
- Mid-Continent University Appoints Tom Walden as New Acting President
- Source 'Mid Continent Lays Off All Staff'-Leadership Meeting Before Issuing Public Comment
- TN Police Officer: Open Carry Gun Bill Hurts All of Us
Mon July 23, 2012
Princeton Plans for Alcohol Vote
Following Marshall County and the City of Murray, another western Kentucky community will vote on legalized alcohol sales this summer. On August 7th, Princeton residents will decide whether or not to allow alcohol.
The Paducah Sun reports the group Progress for Princeton submitted more than four hundred names to Caldwell County Clerk Toni Watson last month to get the referendum on the ballot. This will be Princeton’s third such vote.