Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- MSU's Dunn Selected to be Youngstown State's Next President
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- Datebook: May 10 - Anna Jarvis Leads First Mother's Day 105 Years Ago
Mon July 23, 2012
Princeton Plans for Alcohol Vote
Following Marshall County and the City of Murray, another western Kentucky community will vote on legalized alcohol sales this summer. On August 7th, Princeton residents will decide whether or not to allow alcohol.
The Paducah Sun reports the group Progress for Princeton submitted more than four hundred names to Caldwell County Clerk Toni Watson last month to get the referendum on the ballot. This will be Princeton’s third such vote.