Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
Mon June 29, 2009
Princeton Man Drowns in Lake Barkley
By Chris Taylor
Lyon County, KY – A Princeton man drowned Saturday in Lake Barkley near Old Kuttawa Beach in Lyon County. According to witnesses, 40-year-old Gary Jones was swimming towards the shore when he appeared to be struggling, sank, then never re-surfaced. His body was recovered by a Sheriff's deputy, a conservation officer, and two EMS personnel. Jones was pronounced dead at Caldwell County Hospital.