Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Fri January 3, 2014
Preview of MSU's Dedication Ceremony for the Paducah Regional Campus
Murray State's new Paducah Regional Campus is on track to welcome students for the spring semester. The new campus replaces the former MSU campus in Paducah, the old Crisp Center. The project was approved in May 2011 when the MSU Board of Regents voted to enter into a memorandum of understanding with McCracken County, the City of Paducah and the Greater Paducah Economic Development Council to fund the construction.
Officials from all entities gather at the site next week to dedicate the new Crisp Center. Kate Lochte spoke with MSU's Provost and Vice President of Academic Affairs, Dr. Jay Morgan about the ceremonies next week, and we have that conversation next.
Interim Murray State President Dr. Tim Miller opens the dedication ceremony at the new Crisp Center in Paducah next Tuesday at 3 p.m. MSU Board of Regents Chair Dr. Constantine Curris will offer special remarks as will Pepsi Mid-America Chairman Dr. Harry L. Crisp, the second. MSU Dean, Continuing Education and Academic Outreach, leads the ribbon-cutting.