Most Active Stories
- Mid-Continent Chairman Confirms Layoffs, School Will Operate Through June 30
- MSU Transfer Credit Could Be Available for Mid-Continent Students; AG Conway Pledges Support
- Murray High School Assistant Charged with Rape
- Mid-Continent University Appoints Tom Walden as New Acting President
- Ky. Road Plan Includes $368M for Jackson Purchase
Thu July 20, 2006
By Kate Lochte
Murray, KY – 2006 Graves County High School valedictorian Joseph Moore was selected as one of only 141 high school students nationwide to participate in the Presidential Scholars Program. In late June, the group converged on Washington, D.C., where participants toured the nation's capital, met President George W. Bush, and interacted as some of America's best and brightest college-bound students.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Kate Lochte's interview with Joseph Moore.