Most Active Stories
- Archaeological Dig Yields Artifacts Near New Lake Barkley Bridge
- Henderson Co Schools Cutting 80 Positions Next Year
- McConnell and Paul Introduce Tax Bill for Bourbon Producers
- CHART: Kentucky Tourism Spending on the Rise
- Most of Kentucky's GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Vow to Pull the Plug on Kynect
Wait Wait...Don't Tell Me!
Sat July 19, 2014
PETER SAGAL, HOST:
Now panel, where will the next giant hole show up? Bobcat Goldthwaite?
BOBCAT GOLDTHWAIT: I'm going to talk about the elephant in the room here.
GOLDTHWAIT: There's a lot of sexual tension between Roxanne and myself.
GOLDTHWAIT: And it's the hole in my heart - this woman's going to be.
SAGAL: Roxanne Roberts?
ROXANNE ROBERTS: Arizona, where the locals affectionately call it the border tots daycare center.
SAGAL: And Roy Blount Jr?
ROY BLOUNT JR: (Falling into a hole sound).
BILL KURTIS, BYLINE: And if you hear any of those things happen, we'll ask you about it on WAIT WAIT ...DON'T TELL ME.
SAGAL: Thank you Bill Kurtis.
SAGAL: Thanks to our wonderful audience at the Nourse Theater in San Francisco. Thanks to all of you for listening. I'm Peter Sagal, we'll see you back here next week. San Francisco - be there. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright NPR.