Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Wait Wait...Don't Tell Me!
Fri April 11, 2014
Originally published on Sat April 12, 2014 12:44 pm
PETER SAGAL, HOST:
Now panel, what will we all do now that we can't go on the internet safely? Luke Burbank?
LUKE BURBANK: Resort to the unthinkable. Feeling our feelings for the briefest of moments.
SAGAL: I refuse. Amy Dickinson?
AMY DICKINSON: Instead of posting on Facebook, maybe we'll put our face in a book?
DICKINSON: It could happen.
SAGAL: And Charlie Pierce?
CHARLIE PIERCE: Go out in the backyard and make real birds really angry.
CARL KASELL, BYLINE: If any of that happens, panel, we'll ask you about it on WAIT WAIT ...DON'T TELL ME.
SAGAL: Thank you, Mr. Carl Kasell. Thanks also to Charlie Pierce, Amy Dickinson, Luke Burbank. Thanks to all of you, you fine, fabulous people for listening to our radio show. I am Peter Sagal and we'll see you next week.
SAGAL: This is NPR. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright NPR.