Most Active Stories
- Murray Couple Receives City's First Same-Sex Marriage License
- Paducah Homebrewer Awakes from Coma Only to Worry About His Beer
- 'Pocket Park' for Local Art Coming to Paducah's Downtown
- It's a Podcycle: Canadian Motorcycle Hall of Famer Phillip Funnell Visits Murray
- Beshear: State Agencies Should Prepare for Gay Marriage Ruling
Wait Wait...Don't Tell Me!
Fri April 11, 2014
Originally published on Sat April 12, 2014 12:44 pm
PETER SAGAL, HOST:
Now panel, what will we all do now that we can't go on the internet safely? Luke Burbank?
LUKE BURBANK: Resort to the unthinkable. Feeling our feelings for the briefest of moments.
SAGAL: I refuse. Amy Dickinson?
AMY DICKINSON: Instead of posting on Facebook, maybe we'll put our face in a book?
DICKINSON: It could happen.
SAGAL: And Charlie Pierce?
CHARLIE PIERCE: Go out in the backyard and make real birds really angry.
CARL KASELL, BYLINE: If any of that happens, panel, we'll ask you about it on WAIT WAIT ...DON'T TELL ME.
SAGAL: Thank you, Mr. Carl Kasell. Thanks also to Charlie Pierce, Amy Dickinson, Luke Burbank. Thanks to all of you, you fine, fabulous people for listening to our radio show. I am Peter Sagal and we'll see you next week.
SAGAL: This is NPR. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright NPR.