Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow: Afternoon Photos Added] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Murray Downtown Fire: Gutted Buildings Likely to be Razed
- Sixth-Grader's Science Project Catches Ecologists' Attention
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
- Murray Downtown Disasters: How the City’s Handling Collapsing, Burned Buildings
Fri October 12, 2007
Poshard Keeps his Job
By Chad Lampe
Murray, KY – Thursday, October 11th, The Southern Illinois University Board of Trustees unanimously accepted the recommendations of the faculty review committee examining plagiarism allegations against president Glenn Poshard.
Click the "Listen" icon to hear Chad Lampe's report.
The audio from the press conference was provided by WSIU in Carbondale.