Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Fri October 12, 2007
Poshard Keeps his Job
By Chad Lampe
Murray, KY – Thursday, October 11th, The Southern Illinois University Board of Trustees unanimously accepted the recommendations of the faculty review committee examining plagiarism allegations against president Glenn Poshard.
Click the "Listen" icon to hear Chad Lampe's report.
The audio from the press conference was provided by WSIU in Carbondale.