Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Department of Education Says Midnight Meetings for Dropout Grants Unnecessary
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- TVA Eyes Closing Power Units at Shawnee Fossil Plant, Other Coal Facilities
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
Fri October 12, 2007
Poshard Keeps his Job
By Chad Lampe
Murray, KY – Thursday, October 11th, The Southern Illinois University Board of Trustees unanimously accepted the recommendations of the faculty review committee examining plagiarism allegations against president Glenn Poshard.
Click the "Listen" icon to hear Chad Lampe's report.
The audio from the press conference was provided by WSIU in Carbondale.