Most Active Stories
- Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes is Running For Re-Election
- Kentucky School Districts Brace for $8M in State Cuts
- Prairie State CEO to PPS: "We Are Focused on Eliminating Everything that has Brought us Offline"
- State Rep Kenny Imes Announces Bid for Kentucky Treasurer
- Army Study Analyzes Cutting 16,000 Personnel from Fort Campbell
Mon November 5, 2012
Polling Places Offer Long Hours for Voting
Voters have a 12-hour window in which to cast their ballot in Kentucky and Tennessee Tuesday. Polling places open from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. in Kentucky, from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. in Tennessee. Illinois polls are open an extra hour, from 6 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Over two and a half million registered voters from the three states have already cast their ballot through early and absentee voting. WKMS will have live election coverage starting at 7 p.m., and returns online.