Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow: Afternoon Photos Added] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Murray Downtown Fire: Gutted Buildings Likely to be Razed
- Sixth-Grader's Science Project Catches Ecologists' Attention
- Hemp Oil Not a Source of CBD Which Could Be Used in Epilepsy Treatments
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
Mon November 5, 2012
Polling Places Offer Long Hours for Voting
Voters have a 12-hour window in which to cast their ballot in Kentucky and Tennessee Tuesday. Polling places open from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. in Kentucky, from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. in Tennessee. Illinois polls are open an extra hour, from 6 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Over two and a half million registered voters from the three states have already cast their ballot through early and absentee voting. WKMS will have live election coverage starting at 7 p.m., and returns online.