Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Thu October 21, 2010
Poll Puts Paul Ahead
Lexington, KY – Another new political poll in Kentucky's U.S. Senate race projects Republican Rand Paul is ahead of Democrat Jack Conway. The Kentucky Poll released yesterday by the Lexington Herald-Leader and WAVE-TV shows Paul is supported by 48% of likely voters and Conway is drawing 43%. The poll also estimates about nine percent of the Commonwealth remains undecided. A sampling margin of error of plus or minus four points means Paul could have only a slight lead. It was conducted by Mason-Dixon Polling & Research Monday and Tuesday, after Conway's campaign began running a TV ad linking Paul mocking Christianity in college while a student at Baylor University. Paul has denounced the ad as shameful.