Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
Thu October 21, 2010
Poll Puts Paul Ahead
Lexington, KY – Another new political poll in Kentucky's U.S. Senate race projects Republican Rand Paul is ahead of Democrat Jack Conway. The Kentucky Poll released yesterday by the Lexington Herald-Leader and WAVE-TV shows Paul is supported by 48% of likely voters and Conway is drawing 43%. The poll also estimates about nine percent of the Commonwealth remains undecided. A sampling margin of error of plus or minus four points means Paul could have only a slight lead. It was conducted by Mason-Dixon Polling & Research Monday and Tuesday, after Conway's campaign began running a TV ad linking Paul mocking Christianity in college while a student at Baylor University. Paul has denounced the ad as shameful.