Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Tue July 2, 2013
Police ID Man Found Dead In Kentucky Lake
Kentucky State Police have released the identity of a man whose body was found in Kentucky Lake yesterday morning. Police say preliminary autopsy results show 72-year-old Daniel Couger of Big Sandy, Tenn. died of a single gunshot wound to the head.
The Kentucky Department of Fish and Wildlife Resources contacted the KSP yesterday morning about a body floating outside Duncan Bay. Members of the Marshall County Rescue Squad located the body near the Trigg and Lyon county lines. Due to the nature of the incident, Fish and Wildlife requested KSP involvement. The investigation is ongoing.