Most Active Stories
- Murray Couple Receives City's First Same-Sex Marriage License
- Paducah Homebrewer Awakes from Coma Only to Worry About His Beer
- 'Pocket Park' for Local Art Coming to Paducah's Downtown
- It's a Podcycle: Canadian Motorcycle Hall of Famer Phillip Funnell Visits Murray
- Beshear: State Agencies Should Prepare for Gay Marriage Ruling
Tue July 2, 2013
Police ID Man Found Dead In Kentucky Lake
Kentucky State Police have released the identity of a man whose body was found in Kentucky Lake yesterday morning. Police say preliminary autopsy results show 72-year-old Daniel Couger of Big Sandy, Tenn. died of a single gunshot wound to the head.
The Kentucky Department of Fish and Wildlife Resources contacted the KSP yesterday morning about a body floating outside Duncan Bay. Members of the Marshall County Rescue Squad located the body near the Trigg and Lyon county lines. Due to the nature of the incident, Fish and Wildlife requested KSP involvement. The investigation is ongoing.