Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
Tue July 2, 2013
Police ID Man Found Dead In Kentucky Lake
Kentucky State Police have released the identity of a man whose body was found in Kentucky Lake yesterday morning. Police say preliminary autopsy results show 72-year-old Daniel Couger of Big Sandy, Tenn. died of a single gunshot wound to the head.
The Kentucky Department of Fish and Wildlife Resources contacted the KSP yesterday morning about a body floating outside Duncan Bay. Members of the Marshall County Rescue Squad located the body near the Trigg and Lyon county lines. Due to the nature of the incident, Fish and Wildlife requested KSP involvement. The investigation is ongoing.