Most Active Stories
- Forest Service at LBL Cancels Controversial Pisgah Bay Project As Proposed
- Murray Police Respond to WATCH Center; 1 Man Dead from Believed Self-Inflicted Gun Shot
- Kentucky Legislators Grill Cabinet Officials for Not Disclosing Fraud-Comitting WIC Vendors
- Rand Paul Is Skipping Fancy Farm and Why That Matters
- UK Officials Propose $16 Million Dollar Expansion at Princeton Research Center
Wed August 5, 2009
Playing "Mr. President"
By Angela Hatton
Murray, KY – President Theodore Roosevelt lived many lives before he took the nation's highest office. He served as Governor of New York state, police commissioner of New York City and commanded the Rough Riders in the Spanish-American War. This Thursday Murray's Playhouse in the Park presents an original production entitled, Teddy Roosevelt. Local radio personality and long-time community theater member Pete Lancaster portrays the 26th president. Angela Hatton spoke with both Lancaster and Roosevelt, and brings us this story.
Tickets for "Teddy Roosevelt" are available through the Playhouse box office. To hear this report again, go to WKMS-dot-org.