Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Davies,'Board Relationships Key to Presidency'
Thu January 8, 2009
By Angela Hatton
Hardin, KY – Officials confirm a light plane has crashed near the Hardin in Marshall County. Kathleen Bergen with the FAA says the Cessna 172 struck power lines and crashed this morning at 6:05 Central Time. Marshall County 911 Director Jeff Daniel says emergency personnel are on the scene. One fatality has been confirmed, but the victim's identity has not been released. Officials have not yet said what might have caused the crash. Bergen says the pilot had not filed a flight plan.