Most Active Stories
- Mid-Continent Chairman Confirms Layoffs, School Will Operate Through June 30th
- Murray High School Assistant Charged with Rape
- Mid-Continent University Appoints Tom Walden as New Acting President
- Former Kentucky Lawmaker John Arnold Cleared of Ethics Charges
- Mid-Continent University "Doing Everything They Can To Stay Open"
Thu January 8, 2009
By Angela Hatton
Hardin, KY – Officials confirm a light plane has crashed near the Hardin in Marshall County. Kathleen Bergen with the FAA says the Cessna 172 struck power lines and crashed this morning at 6:05 Central Time. Marshall County 911 Director Jeff Daniel says emergency personnel are on the scene. One fatality has been confirmed, but the victim's identity has not been released. Officials have not yet said what might have caused the crash. Bergen says the pilot had not filed a flight plan.