Most Active Stories
- Kentucky Baptists Take Credit for Failure of Medical Marijuana Bills
- Murray State Renews Steve Prohm's Contract Through 2020
- Former Murray High Assistant Coach Pleads Guilty to Rape Cases
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- Battle of the Bands 2015: Congratulations BIG ATOMIC!
Fri May 4, 2012
Not long ago there was an eye-opening report about the transfer of wealth that aging baby boomers would create, and non-profits took note. Next week there’s an educational program in Murray about the latest trends in philanthropy and how to harness them to enrich the quality of life in our area for generations. Kate Lochte has more.