Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Mon February 11, 2013
Paul Says Judd Doesn't Represent Kentucky
Kentucky’s junior Republican U.S. Sen. Rand Paul says actress and activist Ashley Judd, who’s considering a run against Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell, doesn't represent Kentucky or even live in the state. Paul made the comments Sunday on CNN's "State of the Union" when asked about potential 2014 challengers to McConnell.
An ad recently released by the American Crossroads PAC shows Kentucky native Judd in videos that reference her involvement in Democratic politics in Tennessee, where she lives. Paul says Judd is a famous actress who is attractive and articulate. But he says she doesn't represent Kentucky.