Most Active Stories
- Forest Service at LBL Cancels Controversial Pisgah Bay Project As Proposed
- Murray Police Respond to WATCH Center; 1 Man Dead from Believed Self-Inflicted Gun Shot
- Kentucky Legislators Grill Cabinet Officials for Not Disclosing Fraud-Comitting WIC Vendors
- Rand Paul Is Skipping Fancy Farm and Why That Matters
- UK Officials Propose $16 Million Dollar Expansion at Princeton Research Center
Mon February 11, 2013
Paul Says Judd Doesn't Represent Kentucky
Kentucky’s junior Republican U.S. Sen. Rand Paul says actress and activist Ashley Judd, who’s considering a run against Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell, doesn't represent Kentucky or even live in the state. Paul made the comments Sunday on CNN's "State of the Union" when asked about potential 2014 challengers to McConnell.
An ad recently released by the American Crossroads PAC shows Kentucky native Judd in videos that reference her involvement in Democratic politics in Tennessee, where she lives. Paul says Judd is a famous actress who is attractive and articulate. But he says she doesn't represent Kentucky.