Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Murray State Presidential Search Committee Selects 11 Finalists
Mon February 11, 2013
Paul Says Judd Doesn't Represent Kentucky
Kentucky’s junior Republican U.S. Sen. Rand Paul says actress and activist Ashley Judd, who’s considering a run against Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell, doesn't represent Kentucky or even live in the state. Paul made the comments Sunday on CNN's "State of the Union" when asked about potential 2014 challengers to McConnell.
An ad recently released by the American Crossroads PAC shows Kentucky native Judd in videos that reference her involvement in Democratic politics in Tennessee, where she lives. Paul says Judd is a famous actress who is attractive and articulate. But he says she doesn't represent Kentucky.