Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Davies,'Board Relationships Key to Presidency'
Fri October 18, 2013
Parole Denied to Man Convicted of Kidnapping
One of seven people charged in the disappearance and death of a western Kentucky woman has lost his first bid for parole.
The Kentucky Parole Board rejected Zachary Finley’s bid for release just months into his five-year sentence for kidnapping and perjury. Finley was involved in the slaying of 21-year-old CaSondra Evrard in December 2010. Evrard was found dead in a creek bed with stab wounds.
Of the six people charged in the case, four pleaded guilty, a jury convicted one and one is scheduled for trial in January.