Most Active Stories
- MSU's Board Changes Tobacco Policy, Passes Salary Increase and Learns of Org. Structural Change
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- Murray Composer on Writing "A Winter's Dawn" - Performance This Saturday
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
Mon July 23, 2012
Paris Tennessee Approves Budget
Henry County, Tennessee commissioners have approved their 2012-2013 budget. The Paris Post Intelligencer says eleven county commissioners voted last night in favor of the $170 million spending plan.
The county will also hold over their property tax rate of $2.197 per $100 of assessed value from year. Each cent on that rate is estimated to produce just over $50,000 in revenue for Henry County.