Most Active Stories
- Forest Service at LBL Cancels Controversial Pisgah Bay Project As Proposed
- Murray Police Respond to WATCH Center; 1 Man Dead from Believed Self-Inflicted Gun Shot
- Kentucky Legislators Grill Cabinet Officials for Not Disclosing Fraud-Comitting WIC Vendors
- Rand Paul Is Skipping Fancy Farm and Why That Matters
- UK Officials Propose $16 Million Dollar Expansion at Princeton Research Center
Mon July 23, 2012
Paris Tennessee Approves Budget
Henry County, Tennessee commissioners have approved their 2012-2013 budget. The Paris Post Intelligencer says eleven county commissioners voted last night in favor of the $170 million spending plan.
The county will also hold over their property tax rate of $2.197 per $100 of assessed value from year. Each cent on that rate is estimated to produce just over $50,000 in revenue for Henry County.