Most Active Stories
- McCracken County School District Tests for Talent
- Abramson Pushes for Tax Reform & Clarifies Future Which Doesn't Include Murray State Presidency
- Woman's Body Found Near Abandoned Vehicle in Calloway County
- Waldrop Announces Retirement From McCracken County Schools
- Carson Myre Series: Clark Elementary Choir Holiday Presentation
Mon July 23, 2012
Paris Tennessee Approves Budget
Henry County, Tennessee commissioners have approved their 2012-2013 budget. The Paris Post Intelligencer says eleven county commissioners voted last night in favor of the $170 million spending plan.
The county will also hold over their property tax rate of $2.197 per $100 of assessed value from year. Each cent on that rate is estimated to produce just over $50,000 in revenue for Henry County.