Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- MSU's Dunn Selected to be Youngstown State's Next President
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- TVA Eyes Closing Power Units at Shawnee Fossil Plant, Other Coal Facilities
Mon July 23, 2012
Paris Tennessee Approves Budget
Henry County, Tennessee commissioners have approved their 2012-2013 budget. The Paris Post Intelligencer says eleven county commissioners voted last night in favor of the $170 million spending plan.
The county will also hold over their property tax rate of $2.197 per $100 of assessed value from year. Each cent on that rate is estimated to produce just over $50,000 in revenue for Henry County.