Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Wed August 12, 2009
Paris Residents Ask Commission to Widen Dangerous' Road
By Chris Taylor
Paris, TN – A group of residents who live along Paris's Travis Boyd Road say the roadway is too narrow and they're asking the Henry County Highway Commission to widen it. According to the Paris Post-Intelligencer, the commission told a group of residents Monday they would need signatures from each person living along the road before the department could take action. Residents say high speed drivers and those failing to observe the road's stop sign is a fatal accident waiting to happen.