Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
Mon October 8, 2012
Paducah/McCracken County Merger Debate Today
Today at 11 a.m., WKMS News continues coverage of the candidates – and the issues – on the ballot this fall with a live debate from Murray State’s Crisp Center in Paducah on the proposed Paducah/McCracken County merger. McCracken County Judge-Executive Van Newberry will speak against the merger and Paducah businessman John Williams Jr. will speak for it. You can submit your questions for Newberry and Williams through the WKMS Facebook page, tweet them to @WKMS, or email them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Join us for a live discussion of the Paducah/McCracken County merger, today at 11 a.m.