Most Active Stories
- Mid-Continent Chairman Confirms Layoffs, School Will Operate Through June 30
- MSU Transfer Credit Could Be Available for Mid-Continent Students; AG Conway Pledges Support
- Murray High School Assistant Charged with Rape
- Mid-Continent University Appoints Tom Walden as New Acting President
- Ky. Road Plan Includes $368M for Jackson Purchase
Thu January 16, 2014
Paducah Woman Detained In FNB Robbery Case
A Paducah woman has been arrested by Maryland authorities on a Paducah warrant charging her with the robbery of FNB Bank on 630 Jefferson Street last week.
Marissa Timmons was arrested during a routine traffic stop Tuesday in White Marsh, Maryland.
Officers with the Baltimore County Police Department checked Timmons through the National Crime Information Center computer system, and received a “hit” on the local warrant.
Detectives Chris Baxter and Anthony Copeland traveled to Maryland Tuesday evening and interviewed Timmons yesterday.
Timmons is now awaiting extradition to Kentucky.