Most Active Stories
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- MSU's Board Changes Tobacco Policy, Passes Salary Increase and Learns of Org. Structural Change
- Murray Composer on Writing "A Winter's Dawn" - Performance This Saturday
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
Thu January 16, 2014
Paducah Woman Detained In FNB Robbery Case
A Paducah woman has been arrested by Maryland authorities on a Paducah warrant charging her with the robbery of FNB Bank on 630 Jefferson Street last week.
Marissa Timmons was arrested during a routine traffic stop Tuesday in White Marsh, Maryland.
Officers with the Baltimore County Police Department checked Timmons through the National Crime Information Center computer system, and received a “hit” on the local warrant.
Detectives Chris Baxter and Anthony Copeland traveled to Maryland Tuesday evening and interviewed Timmons yesterday.
Timmons is now awaiting extradition to Kentucky.