Most Active Stories
- UPDATE: Outgoing CCHS Football Coach Overspent Around $30,000
- House Speaker Stumbo Files Bill to Prohibit Brewery-Owned Distributorships
- Paducah Riverfront Hotel Undergoes Design Changes, Delays Possible
- Local Distillery to Produce George Jones-Brand Moonshine
- Kentucky Fish and Wildlife Officials Say No Regulation for Asian Carp Harvests
Thu January 16, 2014
Paducah Woman Detained In FNB Robbery Case
A Paducah woman has been arrested by Maryland authorities on a Paducah warrant charging her with the robbery of FNB Bank on 630 Jefferson Street last week.
Marissa Timmons was arrested during a routine traffic stop Tuesday in White Marsh, Maryland.
Officers with the Baltimore County Police Department checked Timmons through the National Crime Information Center computer system, and received a “hit” on the local warrant.
Detectives Chris Baxter and Anthony Copeland traveled to Maryland Tuesday evening and interviewed Timmons yesterday.
Timmons is now awaiting extradition to Kentucky.