Most Active Stories
- City of Murray Eliminates City Administrator Position
- Workers Recovering after Explosion at Moonshine Distillery
- Kentucky Revenues Up Amid Greater Demands in Next Budget
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Man Benefits From Pump Treatment for Parkinson's Disease
Thu January 16, 2014
Paducah Woman Detained In FNB Robbery Case
A Paducah woman has been arrested by Maryland authorities on a Paducah warrant charging her with the robbery of FNB Bank on 630 Jefferson Street last week.
Marissa Timmons was arrested during a routine traffic stop Tuesday in White Marsh, Maryland.
Officers with the Baltimore County Police Department checked Timmons through the National Crime Information Center computer system, and received a “hit” on the local warrant.
Detectives Chris Baxter and Anthony Copeland traveled to Maryland Tuesday evening and interviewed Timmons yesterday.
Timmons is now awaiting extradition to Kentucky.