Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow: Afternoon Photos Added] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
- Murray Downtown Disasters: How the City’s Handling Collapsing, Burned Buildings
- MSU Professor Gives Context to Central American Refugee Crisis
Thu January 16, 2014
Paducah Woman Detained In FNB Robbery Case
A Paducah woman has been arrested by Maryland authorities on a Paducah warrant charging her with the robbery of FNB Bank on 630 Jefferson Street last week.
Marissa Timmons was arrested during a routine traffic stop Tuesday in White Marsh, Maryland.
Officers with the Baltimore County Police Department checked Timmons through the National Crime Information Center computer system, and received a “hit” on the local warrant.
Detectives Chris Baxter and Anthony Copeland traveled to Maryland Tuesday evening and interviewed Timmons yesterday.
Timmons is now awaiting extradition to Kentucky.