Most Active Stories
- UPDATE: Both Lanes of I-24 Reopened, Oregon Man Charged with 'Use of Weapon of Mass Destruction'
- Calloway County High School Students Request a Gay-Straight Alliance
- UPDATE: Officials Release Identity of Murray Man Found Deceased in Home
- [Update: Verizon All Clear] Widespread AT&T, Verizon Outages Reported in Ky. and Tenn.
- Monroe Co. Judge-Executive Among Republicans Supporting Democrat Jack Conway
Fri October 26, 2012
Paducah Wins Tourism Awards
The Paducah Convention and Visitors Bureau won six awards this week from the Kentucky Travel Industry Association for its creative and informative tourism marketing. Paducah won first place for its 2012-2013 visitors guide, its promotional video, and for its newsletter and billboard. And Paducah’s use of social media and quilting brochure placed second. The state travel association judged entries based on their ability to serve tourists and differentiate their location from others in the state.