Most Active Stories
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- McCracken County School District Tests for Talent
- Abramson Pushes for Tax Reform & Clarifies Future Which Doesn't Include Murray State Presidency
- New Details Coming for Downtown Paducah Hotel
- Kentucky Transportation Official Says No US 68/KY 80 Speed Limit Increase Until Project Complete
Fri October 26, 2012
Paducah Wins Tourism Awards
The Paducah Convention and Visitors Bureau won six awards this week from the Kentucky Travel Industry Association for its creative and informative tourism marketing. Paducah won first place for its 2012-2013 visitors guide, its promotional video, and for its newsletter and billboard. And Paducah’s use of social media and quilting brochure placed second. The state travel association judged entries based on their ability to serve tourists and differentiate their location from others in the state.