Most Active Stories
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- MSU Professor Gives Context to Central American Refugee Crisis
- Commentary: Preventing Gun Violence with "Magical Thinking"
- Davies Begins Work as Murray State's 13th President
- Kentucky Residents May Soon Need More Than a Driver's License to Get Into Some Federal Buildings
Fri August 7, 2009
Paducah Traffic Advisory
McCracken, KY – Travelers taking Interstate 24's Exit 7 in Paducah may encounter some construction work in the coming weeks. The Kentucky Transportation Cabinet has contracted an electrical crew to update the traffic lights in this area. Drivers should expect construction delays off and on for the next two months and be alert for close proximity to workers and equipment. Around 30,000 vehicles use the exit each day.