Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow: Afternoon Photos Added] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Murray Downtown Fire: Gutted Buildings Likely to be Razed
- Sixth-Grader's Science Project Catches Ecologists' Attention
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
- Hemp Oil Not a Source of CBD Which Could Be Used in Epilepsy Treatments
Mon March 18, 2013
Paducah Searching For Downtown Marina Operator
Paducah city officials are looking for a private investor to build a marina on its riverfront as a part of a larger riverfront development project. The city is planning to start the first phase of construction on the project in the coming months, but the completion will depend on whether the city can find a business partner to operate a marina.
The proposed marina site could hold about 75 boat slips and a fueling station. A boat launch will be constructed downstream from the Paducah Convention and Expo Center.