Most Active Stories
- Winter Storm: KYEM Upgrades Emergency Activation Level, Travel Discouraged
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Global Laser Enrichment Could Bring New Laser-Based Technology to Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Site
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
Mon March 18, 2013
Paducah Searching For Downtown Marina Operator
Paducah city officials are looking for a private investor to build a marina on its riverfront as a part of a larger riverfront development project. The city is planning to start the first phase of construction on the project in the coming months, but the completion will depend on whether the city can find a business partner to operate a marina.
The proposed marina site could hold about 75 boat slips and a fueling station. A boat launch will be constructed downstream from the Paducah Convention and Expo Center.