Most Active Stories
- Owensboro Airport Expanding
- Paducah’s Mail Processing Facility Set to Close, Could Lead to Longer Delivery Times
- Kentucky Lawmakers Attack Climate Change Science In Discussion on Carbon Regulations
- Lawmakers Skewer EPA, Obama Over Coal Regulations
- Conway: Americans for Prosperity Plan to 'Buy' Ky. House
Mon March 18, 2013
Paducah Searching For Downtown Marina Operator
Paducah city officials are looking for a private investor to build a marina on its riverfront as a part of a larger riverfront development project. The city is planning to start the first phase of construction on the project in the coming months, but the completion will depend on whether the city can find a business partner to operate a marina.
The proposed marina site could hold about 75 boat slips and a fueling station. A boat launch will be constructed downstream from the Paducah Convention and Expo Center.