Most Active Stories
- UPDATE: Both Lanes of I-24 Reopened, Oregon Man Charged with 'Use of Weapon of Mass Destruction'
- Calloway County High School Students Request a Gay-Straight Alliance
- UPDATE: Officials Release Identity of Murray Man Found Deceased in Home
- [Update: Verizon All Clear] Widespread AT&T, Verizon Outages Reported in Ky. and Tenn.
- Monroe Co. Judge-Executive Among Republicans Supporting Democrat Jack Conway
Tue August 7, 2012
Paducah’s Fountain Avenue Revitalization
Paducah’s Planning Department is accepting applications for seven, new, subsidized homes to be built in the city’s Fountain Avenue neighborhood. To qualify, yearly household income must not exceed $45,850 for a family of four. A $309,000 grant from the Kentucky Housing Corporation will subsidize construction. Paducah Planning Director Steve Ervin estimates a $120,000 home would end up costing qualified applicants only about $70,000.