Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Tue August 7, 2012
Paducah’s Fountain Avenue Revitalization
Paducah’s Planning Department is accepting applications for seven, new, subsidized homes to be built in the city’s Fountain Avenue neighborhood. To qualify, yearly household income must not exceed $45,850 for a family of four. A $309,000 grant from the Kentucky Housing Corporation will subsidize construction. Paducah Planning Director Steve Ervin estimates a $120,000 home would end up costing qualified applicants only about $70,000.