Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Weather Related Closings for Wednesday, March 5
Fri November 2, 2012
Paducah Riverfront Project Groundbreaking
The Paducah Riverfront Development Project breaks ground today after several years of delays. The ceremony is at 11 am in Schultz park, and will celebrate the launch of the project. The PRDP was delayed several times after endangered mussel species were found at the proposed locations. The decision to move forward comes after a recent ecological impact report came back clear for the current location. Paducah Mayor Bill Paxton said in August that construction would likely begin early next year.