Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Fri November 2, 2012
Paducah Riverfront Project Groundbreaking
The Paducah Riverfront Development Project breaks ground today after several years of delays. The ceremony is at 11 am in Schultz park, and will celebrate the launch of the project. The PRDP was delayed several times after endangered mussel species were found at the proposed locations. The decision to move forward comes after a recent ecological impact report came back clear for the current location. Paducah Mayor Bill Paxton said in August that construction would likely begin early next year.