Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Fri November 2, 2012
Paducah Riverfront Project Groundbreaking
The Paducah Riverfront Development Project breaks ground today after several years of delays. The ceremony is at 11 am in Schultz park, and will celebrate the launch of the project. The PRDP was delayed several times after endangered mussel species were found at the proposed locations. The decision to move forward comes after a recent ecological impact report came back clear for the current location. Paducah Mayor Bill Paxton said in August that construction would likely begin early next year.