Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
Fri November 2, 2012
Paducah Riverfront Project Groundbreaking
The Paducah Riverfront Development Project breaks ground today after several years of delays. The ceremony is at 11 am in Schultz park, and will celebrate the launch of the project. The PRDP was delayed several times after endangered mussel species were found at the proposed locations. The decision to move forward comes after a recent ecological impact report came back clear for the current location. Paducah Mayor Bill Paxton said in August that construction would likely begin early next year.