Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
Thu May 30, 2013
Paducah Renaissance Director Resigns: 3rd PRA Employee to Leave This Year
Paducah Renaissance Alliance Director Lisa Thompson is stepping down from her position after less than two years on the job.
Thompson informed City Manager Jeff Pederson of her decision Tuesday.
Thompson’s resignation is effective immediately and follows the office losing its marketing specialist several weeks ago.
Paducah Public Information Officer Pam Spencer says the executive assistant, and only PRA employee left, will leave in mid-June for another job.
Pederson says programs associated with the department will continue as scheduled. In a prepared statement released Wednesday, Pederson says his office will look to restructure the department in the coming weeks.