Most Active Stories
- Archaeological Dig Yields Artifacts Near New Lake Barkley Bridge
- Henderson Co Schools Cutting 80 Positions Next Year
- McConnell and Paul Introduce Tax Bill for Bourbon Producers
- CHART: Kentucky Tourism Spending on the Rise
- Most of Kentucky's GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Vow to Pull the Plug on Kynect
Thu May 30, 2013
Paducah Renaissance Director Resigns: 3rd PRA Employee to Leave This Year
Paducah Renaissance Alliance Director Lisa Thompson is stepping down from her position after less than two years on the job.
Thompson informed City Manager Jeff Pederson of her decision Tuesday.
Thompson’s resignation is effective immediately and follows the office losing its marketing specialist several weeks ago.
Paducah Public Information Officer Pam Spencer says the executive assistant, and only PRA employee left, will leave in mid-June for another job.
Pederson says programs associated with the department will continue as scheduled. In a prepared statement released Wednesday, Pederson says his office will look to restructure the department in the coming weeks.