Most Active Stories
- City of Murray Eliminates City Administrator Position
- Workers Recovering after Explosion at Moonshine Distillery
- Kentucky Revenues Up Amid Greater Demands in Next Budget
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Man Benefits From Pump Treatment for Parkinson's Disease
Thu May 30, 2013
Paducah Renaissance Director Resigns: 3rd PRA Employee to Leave This Year
Paducah Renaissance Alliance Director Lisa Thompson is stepping down from her position after less than two years on the job.
Thompson informed City Manager Jeff Pederson of her decision Tuesday.
Thompson’s resignation is effective immediately and follows the office losing its marketing specialist several weeks ago.
Paducah Public Information Officer Pam Spencer says the executive assistant, and only PRA employee left, will leave in mid-June for another job.
Pederson says programs associated with the department will continue as scheduled. In a prepared statement released Wednesday, Pederson says his office will look to restructure the department in the coming weeks.