Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Press Releases & Events
Tue November 8, 2011
Paducah McCracken CCC Manager Search Narrowed
By Gary Pitts
Paducah, KY – The Paducah-McCracken County Convention Center Corporation has narrowed the search for a management company to take over Convention Center operations. Interim Director Steve Doolittle says the CCC board has received five management proposals. He says in a meeting yesterday, the board approved a measure to move forward with specific proposals from Paducah's Luther F. Carson Four Rivers Center, Iowa based Venue Works, and Tennessee based Senate Hospitality. Doolittle says he hopes a management company can take over within the next thirty days. The next board meeting is scheduled for this Monday.