Most Active Stories
- UPDATE: Both Lanes of I-24 Reopened, Oregon Man Charged with 'Use of Weapon of Mass Destruction'
- Calloway County High School Students Request a Gay-Straight Alliance
- UPDATE: Officials Release Identity of Murray Man Found Deceased in Home
- [Update: Verizon All Clear] Widespread AT&T, Verizon Outages Reported in Ky. and Tenn.
- Monroe Co. Judge-Executive Among Republicans Supporting Democrat Jack Conway
Press Releases & Events
Tue November 8, 2011
Paducah McCracken CCC Manager Search Narrowed
By Gary Pitts
Paducah, KY – The Paducah-McCracken County Convention Center Corporation has narrowed the search for a management company to take over Convention Center operations. Interim Director Steve Doolittle says the CCC board has received five management proposals. He says in a meeting yesterday, the board approved a measure to move forward with specific proposals from Paducah's Luther F. Carson Four Rivers Center, Iowa based Venue Works, and Tennessee based Senate Hospitality. Doolittle says he hopes a management company can take over within the next thirty days. The next board meeting is scheduled for this Monday.