Most Active Stories
- Winter Storm: KYEM Upgrades Emergency Activation Level, Travel Discouraged
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Global Laser Enrichment Could Bring New Laser-Based Technology to Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Site
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
Thu May 31, 2012
Paducah Marina Project Moves Forward
Construction begins next summer on a massive marina and riverfront project in downtown Paducah.
Officials held a public meeting last night which was the first step to completing an Environmental Protection Agency Report of no significant impact. The project will include a boat ramp, marina and transient boat dock. Paducah Public Information Officer Pam Spencer says construction should be complete in the next three years.