Most Active Stories
- While Dangerous Predicted Winter Weather Won't Contend With '09 Ice Storm
- Global Laser Enrichment Could Bring New Laser-Based Technology to Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Site
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- 3 Educators Selected For KY Teacher Hall of Fame
- EKU Plans Response To White Supremacist Flyer Posted In Classroom Buildings
Thu May 31, 2012
Paducah Marina Project Moves Forward
Construction begins next summer on a massive marina and riverfront project in downtown Paducah.
Officials held a public meeting last night which was the first step to completing an Environmental Protection Agency Report of no significant impact. The project will include a boat ramp, marina and transient boat dock. Paducah Public Information Officer Pam Spencer says construction should be complete in the next three years.