Most Active Stories
- Mid-Continent Chairman Confirms Layoffs, School Will Operate Through June 30
- MSU Transfer Credit Could Be Available for Mid-Continent Students; AG Conway Pledges Support
- Murray High School Assistant Charged with Rape
- Mid-Continent University Appoints Tom Walden as New Acting President
- Ky. Road Plan Includes $368M for Jackson Purchase
Thu May 31, 2012
Paducah Marina Project Moves Forward
Construction begins next summer on a massive marina and riverfront project in downtown Paducah.
Officials held a public meeting last night which was the first step to completing an Environmental Protection Agency Report of no significant impact. The project will include a boat ramp, marina and transient boat dock. Paducah Public Information Officer Pam Spencer says construction should be complete in the next three years.