Most Active Stories
- Forest Service at LBL Cancels Controversial Pisgah Bay Project As Proposed
- Murray Police Respond to WATCH Center; 1 Man Dead from Believed Self-Inflicted Gun Shot
- Kentucky Legislators Grill Cabinet Officials for Not Disclosing Fraud-Comitting WIC Vendors
- Rand Paul Is Skipping Fancy Farm and Why That Matters
- UK Officials Propose $16 Million Dollar Expansion at Princeton Research Center
Thu May 31, 2012
Paducah Marina Project Moves Forward
Construction begins next summer on a massive marina and riverfront project in downtown Paducah.
Officials held a public meeting last night which was the first step to completing an Environmental Protection Agency Report of no significant impact. The project will include a boat ramp, marina and transient boat dock. Paducah Public Information Officer Pam Spencer says construction should be complete in the next three years.