Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Wed July 29, 2009
Paducah Man Charged with Sexual Abuse
By Jacque Day
Paducah, KY – A Paducah man has been charged with first-degree sexual abuse for inappropriately touching an 11-year-old girl. Paducah police arrested 46-year-old William K. Harriford after he admitted contact with the girl. The investigation commenced last week after the child reported the abuse to her mother, who went to the Cabinet for Children and Family Services. They, in turn, notified Paducah police detectives. Harriford was booked into McCracken County Regional Jail this morning on no bond.