Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Wed July 29, 2009
Paducah Man Charged with Sexual Abuse
By Jacque Day
Paducah, KY – A Paducah man has been charged with first-degree sexual abuse for inappropriately touching an 11-year-old girl. Paducah police arrested 46-year-old William K. Harriford after he admitted contact with the girl. The investigation commenced last week after the child reported the abuse to her mother, who went to the Cabinet for Children and Family Services. They, in turn, notified Paducah police detectives. Harriford was booked into McCracken County Regional Jail this morning on no bond.