Most Active Stories
- Marshall County Judge-Executive Mike Miller Dies; Funeral Arrangements Set
- UPDATED: No Foul Play Suspect in Murray Woman's Death
- Murray Officials Seek Public Feedback on Future of Downtown Projects
- Murray Community Members Discuss How to Rebuild Downtown at Town Hall Meeting
- Eggners Ferry Bridge - Tuesday Night (Dec 23) Closure Cancelled
Wed March 20, 2013
Paducah Main Street Seeks Roof Funding
Paducah Main Street Director Lisa Thompson updated the Mayor and Commissioners at last night’s City Commission meeting on a proposed roof stabilization program, part of her organization’s four point approach to developing and retaining the historic integrity and significance of the Renaissance District. The four-points include economic restructuring, promotion, design, and organization. The roof stabilization program has not yet been approved.
The program would involve the City providing a third of the cost for roof projects costing at least $35,000. The city’s contribution would be capped at $50,000 per project.