Most Active Stories
- Mid-Continent Chairman Confirms Layoffs, School Will Operate Through June 30
- Murray High School Assistant Charged with Rape
- Mid-Continent University Appoints Tom Walden as New Acting President
- Former Kentucky Lawmaker John Arnold Cleared of Ethics Charges
- Mid-Continent University "Doing Everything They Can To Stay Open"
Wed March 20, 2013
Paducah Main Street Seeks Roof Funding
Paducah Main Street Director Lisa Thompson updated the Mayor and Commissioners at last night’s City Commission meeting on a proposed roof stabilization program, part of her organization’s four point approach to developing and retaining the historic integrity and significance of the Renaissance District. The four-points include economic restructuring, promotion, design, and organization. The roof stabilization program has not yet been approved.
The program would involve the City providing a third of the cost for roof projects costing at least $35,000. The city’s contribution would be capped at $50,000 per project.