Most Active Stories
- Forest Service at LBL Cancels Controversial Pisgah Bay Project As Proposed
- Murray Police Respond to WATCH Center; 1 Man Dead from Believed Self-Inflicted Gun Shot
- Kentucky Legislators Grill Cabinet Officials for Not Disclosing Fraud-Comitting WIC Vendors
- Rand Paul Is Skipping Fancy Farm and Why That Matters
- UK Officials Propose $16 Million Dollar Expansion at Princeton Research Center
Wed January 9, 2013
Paducah Has New Mayor Pro Tem
Newly-elected Paducah City Commissioner Sandra Wilson is also the new mayor pro tem. New Mayor Gayle Kaler and the rest of the commission elected Wilson to the post at last night’s regular meeting.
Wilson will preside over commission meetings in Mayor Kaler’s absence. Commissioners also discussed a section of the city’s new Greenway Trail. Kaler says she and the commissioners are reviewing a planned tunnel linking two sections of the trail. The tunnel would connect Noble Park with a newly constructed section of trail.