Most Active Stories
- Mid-Continent Chairman Confirms Layoffs, School Will Operate Through June 30
- MSU Transfer Credit Could Be Available for Mid-Continent Students; AG Conway Pledges Support
- Murray High School Assistant Charged with Rape
- Mid-Continent University Appoints Tom Walden as New Acting President
- Ky. Road Plan Includes $368M for Jackson Purchase
Wed January 9, 2013
Paducah Has New Mayor Pro Tem
Newly-elected Paducah City Commissioner Sandra Wilson is also the new mayor pro tem. New Mayor Gayle Kaler and the rest of the commission elected Wilson to the post at last night’s regular meeting.
Wilson will preside over commission meetings in Mayor Kaler’s absence. Commissioners also discussed a section of the city’s new Greenway Trail. Kaler says she and the commissioners are reviewing a planned tunnel linking two sections of the trail. The tunnel would connect Noble Park with a newly constructed section of trail.