Most Active Stories
- Archaeological Dig Yields Artifacts Near New Lake Barkley Bridge
- Henderson Co Schools Cutting 80 Positions Next Year
- McConnell and Paul Introduce Tax Bill for Bourbon Producers
- CHART: Kentucky Tourism Spending on the Rise
- Most of Kentucky's GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Vow to Pull the Plug on Kynect
Wed January 9, 2013
Paducah Has New Mayor Pro Tem
Newly-elected Paducah City Commissioner Sandra Wilson is also the new mayor pro tem. New Mayor Gayle Kaler and the rest of the commission elected Wilson to the post at last night’s regular meeting.
Wilson will preside over commission meetings in Mayor Kaler’s absence. Commissioners also discussed a section of the city’s new Greenway Trail. Kaler says she and the commissioners are reviewing a planned tunnel linking two sections of the trail. The tunnel would connect Noble Park with a newly constructed section of trail.