Most Active Stories
- Murray Couple Receives City's First Same-Sex Marriage License
- Paducah Homebrewer Awakes from Coma Only to Worry About His Beer
- 'Pocket Park' for Local Art Coming to Paducah's Downtown
- It's a Podcycle: Canadian Motorcycle Hall of Famer Phillip Funnell Visits Murray
- Beshear: State Agencies Should Prepare for Gay Marriage Ruling
Wed April 2, 2014
Paducah Family Launches YA Online Literary Magazine
Members of Paducah's Jaeger family have created an online literary magazine "for the imaginative young adult reader, inspired young adult writer and adventurous artist," titled Stone Crowns. Kate Lochte speaks with Matt Jaeger on Sounds Good. The Stone Crowns philosophy is to facilitate realistic and/or fantastic worlds exciting and worth exploring.
"We put a lot of emphasis on imagination and the wonder of the world... Just trying to make your way in the world and being confused are a theme that stretches through great stories and novels across time, too, whether it's considered Young Adult or not."
Stone Crowns has (so far) published three issues, available for download on their website.