Most Active Stories
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- MSU's Board Changes Tobacco Policy, Passes Salary Increase and Learns of Org. Structural Change
- Murray Composer on Writing "A Winter's Dawn" - Performance This Saturday
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
Mon July 7, 2014
Paducah Economic Development Council Hires Consultant Group in CEO Search
The Paducah Economic Development Council has hired a consultant as part of its search for a new CEO.
Mississippi-based Logan Development Group will spearhead the effort to replace former CEO Chad Chancellor, following his retirement in May.
Stan Eckenberg is the PED search committee chairman. He says enlisting the Group's help will give his team a wider range of candidates to choose from.
"We've got a lot of momentum buildup from Chad Chancellor's efforts here, where he's created a tremendous amount of activity that has resulted in some very nice wins for the Paducah area," Eckenberg said.
"The number one criteria we're looking for is somebody that can continue that momentum."
The consultation firm, led by Kentucky native Daniel Logan, will advertise the opening nationally and start reviewing applicants later this month. Those that qualify will be presented to the search committee soon after.
Eckenberg says he expects anywhere between fifty and one hundred candidates.