Most Active Stories
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Weather Related Closings for Tuesday, March 4
- Evidence On Marijuana's Health Effects Is Hazy At Best
Wed July 25, 2012
Paducah City Commission Meeting
Paducah’s Henry Clay Park is getting a new name. City commissioners voted last night to rename the park in honor of former Mayor Albert Jones who served from 1996 until 2000.
The park is located at the former Henry Clay Elementary School just northeast of Brooks Stadium. The Commission also approved an almost $550,000 contract with Wilkins Construction Company for the next phase of the Greenway Trail project. Construction on the latest section of the pedestrian and bicycle trail along the city’s floodwall levee will begin this summer.