Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
Wed July 25, 2012
Paducah City Commission Meeting
Paducah’s Henry Clay Park is getting a new name. City commissioners voted last night to rename the park in honor of former Mayor Albert Jones who served from 1996 until 2000.
The park is located at the former Henry Clay Elementary School just northeast of Brooks Stadium. The Commission also approved an almost $550,000 contract with Wilkins Construction Company for the next phase of the Greenway Trail project. Construction on the latest section of the pedestrian and bicycle trail along the city’s floodwall levee will begin this summer.