Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Wed November 11, 2009
Paducah-Chicago Flight Schedule Announced
By Chris Taylor
Paducah, KY – Paducah's Barkley Regional Airport will begin its jet service to Chicago on February 11th. SkyWest Airlines will fly a 50-seat United Airlines jet daily to and from Chicago's O'Hare Airport. Passengers will push off from Paducah at 6:00 am arriving in Chicago at 7:20. The flight again returns to Paducah around 11:00 pm. The announcement comes less than month after the US Department of Transportation approved over a half-million dollar yearly subsidy for the service, which outbid the current provider Mesaba Airlines. Mesaba will continue offering Northwest flights to Memphis until the new service begins.