Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Murray State Presidential Search Committee Selects 11 Finalists
Thu May 9, 2013
Paducah Area Chamber of Commerce Selects New President
The Paducah Area Chamber of Commerce has selected Sandra Wilson to serve as its new president.
Wilson is a city commissioner and has most recently worked as the public affairs officer for the NewPage paper mill in Wickliffe. Wilson succeeds Elaine Spaulding, who stepped down in March after 13 years as the Chamber of Commerce's president.
Wilson has also served as chair of the Greater Paducah Economic Development Council. Wilson is on the boards of the Carson Center, Market House Theatre and Paducah Riverfront Development Authority.