Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Fri August 30, 2013
PADD Starts Micro Loan Program
Area businesses should find it easier to receive small loans as the Purchase Area Development District announces a new Small Business Administration loan program. The Microloan Fund gives between $1,000 and $50,000. The program is designed to help small, local or emerging businesses in rural areas who need assistance in purchasing equipment, or require capital in the Purchase Area.