Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
Fri August 30, 2013
PADD Starts Micro Loan Program
Area businesses should find it easier to receive small loans as the Purchase Area Development District announces a new Small Business Administration loan program. The Microloan Fund gives between $1,000 and $50,000. The program is designed to help small, local or emerging businesses in rural areas who need assistance in purchasing equipment, or require capital in the Purchase Area.