Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Fri August 30, 2013
PADD Starts Micro Loan Program
Area businesses should find it easier to receive small loans as the Purchase Area Development District announces a new Small Business Administration loan program. The Microloan Fund gives between $1,000 and $50,000. The program is designed to help small, local or emerging businesses in rural areas who need assistance in purchasing equipment, or require capital in the Purchase Area.