Most Active Stories
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- Commentary: Preventing Gun Violence with "Magical Thinking"
- MSU Professor Gives Context to Central American Refugee Crisis
- Davies Begins Work as Murray State's 13th President
- Kentucky Residents May Soon Need More Than a Driver's License to Get Into Some Federal Buildings
Fri August 30, 2013
PADD Starts Micro Loan Program
Area businesses should find it easier to receive small loans as the Purchase Area Development District announces a new Small Business Administration loan program. The Microloan Fund gives between $1,000 and $50,000. The program is designed to help small, local or emerging businesses in rural areas who need assistance in purchasing equipment, or require capital in the Purchase Area.