Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Fri August 30, 2013
PADD Starts Micro Loan Program
Area businesses should find it easier to receive small loans as the Purchase Area Development District announces a new Small Business Administration loan program. The Microloan Fund gives between $1,000 and $50,000. The program is designed to help small, local or emerging businesses in rural areas who need assistance in purchasing equipment, or require capital in the Purchase Area.