Most Active Stories
- Mid-Continent Chairman Confirms Layoffs, School Will Operate Through June 30
- MSU Transfer Credit Could Be Available for Mid-Continent Students; AG Conway Pledges Support
- Murray High School Assistant Charged with Rape
- Mid-Continent University Appoints Tom Walden as New Acting President
- Ky. Road Plan Includes $368M for Jackson Purchase
Wed November 14, 2012
Owensboro Woman Arrested for Child Pornography
An Owensboro woman is being charged with more than 1,000 counts of possessing child pornography. Trooper Corey King tells the Messenger-Inquirer the arrest of 25-year-old Sarah Alice Cox yesterday stems from an investigation by the Kentucky State Police Internet Crimes Against Children Task Force.
Police says they found 1,064 images of child porn while examining Cox's computer. She is being held at the Daviess County Detention Center, which did not have information on whether she has an attorney.