Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Department of Education Says Midnight Meetings for Dropout Grants Unnecessary
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- Murray Woman Shares Story of Ongoing Persecution of Baha'is in Iran
- USEC Operations at PGPD Won't Continue
Wed November 14, 2012
Owensboro Woman Arrested for Child Pornography
An Owensboro woman is being charged with more than 1,000 counts of possessing child pornography. Trooper Corey King tells the Messenger-Inquirer the arrest of 25-year-old Sarah Alice Cox yesterday stems from an investigation by the Kentucky State Police Internet Crimes Against Children Task Force.
Police says they found 1,064 images of child porn while examining Cox's computer. She is being held at the Daviess County Detention Center, which did not have information on whether she has an attorney.