Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Fri September 6, 2013
Owensboro Man Arrested In Trigg Murder
An Owensboro man has been charged with murder in a five year old cold case. Kentucky State Police say that in 2008 64-year-old Harvey Choat of Trigg County was found dead in his home of multiple gunshot wounds. Yesterday, state police said the Trigg County sheriff's office had received a tip about the case. After state police and the sheriff's office interviewed 28-year-old Seth Hooks of Owensboro, troopers obtained an arrest warrant, and Owensboro police arrested Hook. Hooks was being held in the Daviess County jail and is set to appear in court.