Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Sat September 8, 2012
"Our Town" at The Krider Performing Arts Center
Thorton Wilder’s play Our Town examines typical American life in the early 1900s. Set in the “Anytown, USA” of Grover’s Corner, New Hampshire, Our Town divides the characters’ lives up into three acts marked by major life events, emphasizing the eternal beauty of mundane everyday events. For their inaugural production, The Paris Players are presenting this classic today at The Krider Performing Arts Center in Paris, and Rose Krzton-Presson sat down to talk about it with Paris-Henry County Arts Council Director Mike Murphy, who produced the show and plays the character of George Gibbs.