Most Active Stories
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- MSU's Board Changes Tobacco Policy, Passes Salary Increase and Learns of Org. Structural Change
- Murray Composer on Writing "A Winter's Dawn" - Performance This Saturday
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
Wed October 9, 2013
Open House Set At KY Department of Agriculture
Kentucky Agriculture Commissioner James Comer is inviting the public to visit the state Department of Agriculture.
An open house is set for next Tuesday at Comer's office at Frankfort.
During the event, Comer and his executive directors will give a presentation on the department's operations and services.
The Agriculture Department is best known for running the Kentucky Proud farm marketing program.
Most of its duties are regulatory, involving price scanners, fuel pumps, motor fuel, and pesticides. Guests are asked to R-S-V-P by calling Comer's office at (502) 573-0450.