Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Wed October 9, 2013
Open House Set At KY Department of Agriculture
Kentucky Agriculture Commissioner James Comer is inviting the public to visit the state Department of Agriculture.
An open house is set for next Tuesday at Comer's office at Frankfort.
During the event, Comer and his executive directors will give a presentation on the department's operations and services.
The Agriculture Department is best known for running the Kentucky Proud farm marketing program.
Most of its duties are regulatory, involving price scanners, fuel pumps, motor fuel, and pesticides. Guests are asked to R-S-V-P by calling Comer's office at (502) 573-0450.